|Total visits are
|Pay-Slips can now be obtained by applying for it in the format that has been finalised.
The steps involved are as follows:
- Kindly download the Application Form and fill it in properly.
- Affix your signature at proper places in the application form.
- Now scan it and prepare a digital/soft copy of the same.
- Scan all necessary documents that need to be attached with the application form.
- Send the entire set of scanned documents at payslipsectiongmail.com address by e-mail.
- Once you have been issued a receipt of your application,
note down the 12 digit number on it. This number uniquely
identifies your application.
- Use this Receipt Number to fill in the box given above to
find out if your pay slip has been uploaded or not. A visit to
the concerned office in this regard is no longer necessary.
- If your Pay Slip is ready and it has been uploaded to this
website, it will be located and a link to it will be displayed
- Click on the link to view and save your Pay Slip. If you
have a printer attached to the computer, a printout of the same
can also be taken by you.
Note: There are a total of 4035 pay-slips presently available in the database.
Download Application Form
Acrobat Reader is needed to view these documents as they are in PDF format.